Pulse Care Limited is a health and social care services company. The company endeavours to provide support and care to the clients and to the community. The definitive goal of the company is assist its clients to live a pleasing and independent life.
Following are the key services provided by the company.
- Manages Staff, including Recruitment and development.
- Coordinates the promotion of public health and wellbeing.
- Keeping in mind the statutory requirements supporting and providing social and health care services.
- Bridging and relocating with medical and non-medical staff.
- Supporting in social and health care managerial roles including human resource, project management, facilities management and operational management.
- Supervising the daily management of Organisation or specific unit or a service area.
- Specialist care and support.
- Customized health and social care services.
- Consultation for improvement and introducing innovative ways in health and care service.
- Collection and scrutiny of data, utilising that data for initiating the project and its management.
- Correspondence with other Organisations, i.e., social services, voluntary groups etc.
- Assigning responsibilities and duties with setting goals and then developing strategies to achieve set targets.
- Sustaining and restoring corporeal services.
- Appraising and refining feasibility in health care sector
- Care and Support for elder people.
- Specialist care and Support
- Adult care & wellbeing